Here you see what you need to do to get a username and password for the Supply Chain Declaration Portal and how to login for the first time.
Username and password for the portal are personal and can not be shared with others. Click on what is relevant to you and follow the steps:
- No one in our company has login credentials
- We have login, but want more users
- I forgot my username/password
No one in our company has login credentials
If no one in your company has a username and password for the portal:
Fill in the Power of Attorney
The first thing you need to do is fill out the Power of Attorney for the Supply Chain Declaration Portal. In the form you must fill in, among other things:
- Country: The country in your company address. For example, Norway
- Competent contact: Here you must fill in the person with a mandate to administer your licenses, submit applications and decide whether more people should have a login to the portal.
- Authorized signatory: That is, a person in your company who has the right to sign documents on behalf of the company.
An authorized signatory must approve the contract
When the power of attorney form is completed, the person who is filled in as «authorized signatory» will receive an e-mail with a link to digital approval of the contract (includes Terms and Conditions for Declarations).
You will receive login credentials
When the authorized signatory has approved, the power of attorney form will be quality assured by us in Nordic Ecolabelling. The username and password will be created and sent to the person listed as «competent contact» in the form. The process is manual, so you can expect to receive e-mail with username and password 1-2 working days after the authorized signatory has approved.
If you already have login credentials for the Nordic Ecolabelling Portal you will be using the same username and password in Supply Chain Declaration, but you still need to fill out the Power of Attorney to be granted access to the Supply Chain Declaration portal as well.
Login to the Supply Chain Declaration Portal with the received login credentials.
The first time you login, you will be asked to change your password. The password must be at least eight characters long.
Accept terms and condtions
The first time you login, the terms and conditions for the portal will be displayed. You must accept these in order to continue.
You are logged in
You are now logged in. In the portal, you can get an overview of their licenses, eco-labeled products, and ongoing applications. Read more about the Supply Chain Declaration Portal.
I forgot my username/password
- Forgot password: If you have forgotten the password for the portal please click «forgot password?» (see screenshot below) on the login page of the portal. You will then receive an email from email@example.com with a link to create a new password.
- Forgot username: Your username should be the same as your e-mail address. If this does not work, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for your username.
If you do not receive an e-mail with a link to create a new password, send an e-mail to email@example.com