The Nordic Swan Ecolabel invited manufacturers to a webinar to get an introduction to the new requirements and learn more about the new application process. Recording and presentation from the webinar are now available on this website.
- Time option 1: 17th of June 09:00-10:30 (Oslo/GMT+2) / 13-14:30 (Bangladesh/GMT+6)
- Time option 2: 21st of June 08:00-09:30 (Oslo/GMT+2) /12-13:30 (Bangladesh/GMT+6)
- Place: Streaming (Teams)
From the perspective of European consumption, the textile industry is the fourth most damaging sector when it comes to climate change and the environment. The need to reduce the environmental impact of the industry is great and both European and Nordic authorities demand more sustainable production and products.
Why Nordic Swan Ecolabelled Textiles?
- The Nordic Swan Ecolabel is the official ecolabel in the Nordic countries where it is known by 93% of the population.
- One of the tools Nordic governments are using in their strategies for a transition to a more sustainable and circular economy.
- Professional procurers are demanding better environmental performance, and many prefers official ecolabels as documentation as it makes the procurement process more effective and ensures products that are overall good environmental choices.
- The combination of holistic requirements with a life cycle perspective and a brand known and trusted by most in the Nordics makes the Nordic Swan Ecolabel help you attract Nordic brands that are serious about sustainability.
We invite manufacturers to a webinar where you will get an introduction to the new requirements and what has changed and learn more about the new application process.
Time option 1: 17th of June 09:00-10:30 (Oslo/GMT+2) / 13-14:30 (Bangladesh/GMT+6)
Time option 2: 21st of June 08:00-09:30 (Oslo/GMT+2) /13-14:30 (Bangladesh/GMT+6)
- The new requirements for clothes and textiles
- The new application process and platform
- Question and answers
It is no longer possible to register for these webinars. The webinar was held on 17th and 21st of June. The presentation and recording will soon be made available on this website.