The Nordic Swan Ecolabel invited retailers and brand owners to a webinar to learn more about the new requirements and how to get products certified. Recording and presentation from the webinar are now available on this website.
- Time: 15th of June 09:00-10:30 (Oslo/GMT +2 )
- Place: Streaming (Teams)
From the perspective of European consumption, the textile industry is the fourth most damaging sector when it comes to climate change and the environment. The need to reduce the environmental impact of the industry is great and both European and Nordic authorities demand more sustainable production and products.
Why Nordic Swan Ecolabelled Textiles?
- The Nordic Swan Ecolabel is the official ecolabel in the Nordic countries where it is known by 93% of the population.
- One of the tools Nordic governments are using in their strategies for a transition to a more sustainable and circular economy.
- Professional procurers are demanding better environmental performance, and many prefers official ecolabels as documentation as it makes the procurement process more effective and ensures products that are overall good environmental choices.
- Consumers are more and more concerned about choosing clothes and textiles that are more environmentally friendly, but find it difficult to know which products actually are.
We invite retailers and brand owners to a webinar where you will learn more about the new requirements and how to get your products certified with the most well-known and trusted ecolabel in the Nordics.
Time: 15th of June 09:00-10:30 (Oslo/GMT +2 )
- Introduction to the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- The new requirements for clothes and textiles
- The application process, platforms and fees
- Question and answers
The Nordic Swan Ecolabel requirements
The specific requirements for clothing, textiles, and leather